Long time, no post. I know, I know. But I promise I’ll be back soon! I wanted to check-in to let you know that last week was Spring Break for me and now I have midterms all week (p.s. send help), which is why I haven’t posted in a while. I’ll be back on my flow as soon as these tests are over!
Although this isn’t my usual weekly reflections post, I wanted to leave you with a few gems and favorites to hold you over until the weekend:
- What you should think about: Take the time to figure out what you TRULY value, be honest with yourself, and spend more time doing things that align with that. What do you value the most? Work, relationships, your health? How are you spending your time now?
- Fav natural product you should try: If you haven’t tried African Black Soap, I HIGHLY recommend it. Especially if you have “problem” or “acne-prone” skin.
- Note: you’ll likely find this at any beauty supply store near you, but I included a link to an “Amazon’s choice” African Black Soap. The tip I’ll give with buying these soaps is to choose those that look less neat and more “earthy”. There are marketed African Black Soaps that are completely black and smooth, but I’ve read that for the best quality soap you should go with the ones that look closer to this:
- Good for your mind: David Goggins: On Dealing with Childhood Traumas | On Purpose with Jay Shetty
- Good for your body: 10 min Morning Yoga Full Body Stretch (Yes, you have 10 minutes. Give your body some TLC and streeeetch, friend!)
- Cute music video, for good measure: MEGHAN TRAINOR – GOOD MORNIN’ ft. GARY TRAINOR
May we all prosper this week — and may these test scores be ON POINT. Sending you positive vibes, always.